Buy an Interpretation
Interpreting your Dreams
Increasing Dream Recall
Determining Dream Type
Developing Dream Intuition
About Nancy Wagaman, M.A.
Dream Symbol: bad
An event that you consider to be bad can represent something in your life (real or imagined) that you consider undesirable.
Considering a person or their actions to be bad can mean:
- You're feeling threatened by they physically, emotionally, or mentally
- You're feeling insecure, possibly by comparing yourself to them
- You're attempting to make yourself feel better by judging them
- You're trying to distance yourself from them mentally or emotionally, possibly because you are afraid of interaction or intimacy with them
- Your subconscious mind is using them to represent bad will or evil in general
When you consider something or someone to be bad, be careful that your judgments and limitations aren't keeping you from seeing the true meaning or value, such as the real person behind the action, or the usefulness or lesson in the situation.
Using this Dream DictionaryTips to Understand Dream Meaning
Dream symbol meanings are different for each person. It's IMPORTANT to consider:
- Personal meaning - What the dream symbol means to you, what it reminds you of, how it makes you feel.
- Context - How the dream symbol appears in the dream. For example, in a dream about a bee - what was the bee doing, how and where it was doing it, and how did you feel about it?
- Look beyond the obvious - A dream is often about something other than its obvious meaning. Physical events in the dream commonly represent mental or emotional matters.
What Does Your Dream Mean?About Dream Symbols
This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. A dream symbol often means something different in different dreams. There is no standard meaning of a dream symbol or dream that is accurate for all dreams. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary.
IMPORTANT: This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. There is no single "standard meaning" of a dream symbol or dream. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary. I am not a therapist. If you are experiencing physical or psychological problems, or if you are distressed, consult a medical professional.