Buy an Interpretation
Interpreting your Dreams
Increasing Dream Recall
Determining Dream Type
Developing Dream Intuition
About Nancy Wagaman, M.A.
Dream Symbol: ground or land
The ground could represent:
- A foundation, such as a set of beliefs, values, relationships and other factors that form the basis of a person's life and experience
- What is obvious, visible, or know to others (whereas something underground is not obvious or could be secret)
- The place where you are in your life right now, as in "where you stand" or "how things stand" right now
Using this Dream DictionaryTips to Understand Dream Meaning
Dream symbol meanings are different for each person. It's IMPORTANT to consider:
- Personal meaning - What the dream symbol means to you, what it reminds you of, how it makes you feel.
- Context - How the dream symbol appears in the dream. For example, in a dream about a bee - what was the bee doing, how and where it was doing it, and how did you feel about it?
- Look beyond the obvious - A dream is often about something other than its obvious meaning. Physical events in the dream commonly represent mental or emotional matters.
What Does Your Dream Mean?About Dream Symbols
This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. A dream symbol often means something different in different dreams. There is no standard meaning of a dream symbol or dream that is accurate for all dreams. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary.
IMPORTANT: This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. There is no single "standard meaning" of a dream symbol or dream. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary. I am not a therapist. If you are experiencing physical or psychological problems, or if you are distressed, consult a medical professional.