Buy an Interpretation
Interpreting your Dreams
Increasing Dream Recall
Determining Dream Type
Developing Dream Intuition
About Nancy Wagaman, M.A.
Dream Symbol: moustache
Masculinity, masculine personality characteristics, or maturity.
A moustache on a woman can mean:
- You consider the woman to have some masculine personality characteristics or traits usually associated with males
- You areafraid of not feeling feminine enough, a loss of femininity, or a lack of intuition or creativity
A moustache on a man can represent:
- Someone in your life whom you feel tends to hide his feelings or to not communicate very openly
- The idea of moustaches on men (pay attention to how you feel about the moustache)
Category(s): Parts of the Body
Using this Dream DictionaryTips to Understand Dream Meaning
Dream symbol meanings are different for each person. It's IMPORTANT to consider:
- Personal meaning - What the dream symbol means to you, what it reminds you of, how it makes you feel.
- Context - How the dream symbol appears in the dream. For example, in a dream about a bee - what was the bee doing, how and where it was doing it, and how did you feel about it?
- Look beyond the obvious - A dream is often about something other than its obvious meaning. Physical events in the dream commonly represent mental or emotional matters.
What Does Your Dream Mean?About Dream Symbols
This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. A dream symbol often means something different in different dreams. There is no standard meaning of a dream symbol or dream that is accurate for all dreams. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary.
IMPORTANT: This dream dictionary gives suggested meanings of dream symbols. There is no single "standard meaning" of a dream symbol or dream. Dream meaning is very subjective, and your dream symbol may mean something completely different from the meaning listed in this dream dictionary. I am not a therapist. If you are experiencing physical or psychological problems, or if you are distressed, consult a medical professional.